DETROIT, Aug 8 (Reuters) - The sporty Infiniti M35 has powered past its competitors to become what Consumer Reports, a leading source of information for U.S. car buyers, says is the best luxury sedan on the road today. The "excellent" overall rating for the car from the luxury division of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is reported in the September issue of the magazine, which goes on sale on Tuesday. The Infiniti M35 was tested against four other models and each, as equipped, was priced at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sporty Nissan Infiniti M35 rated best luxury sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642