NOTE: Reuters will be discontinuing this item from March 1. If you have any comments or questions, please contact Jeffrey Goldfarb by email at email@example.com or by phone at +44 20 7542 8793. (Adds New York closing prices) Feb 27 (Reuters) - Following is a summary of spreads on major European and U.S. merger and acquisition deals based on Tuesday's prices at 0900 GMT in Europe and Monday's closing prices in New York. The table lists the target company, the bidder, the value ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spreads watch-Major European and U.S. M&A deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.