Jan 25 (Reuters) - Following is a summary of spreads on major European and U.S. merger and acquisition deals based Thursday's prices at 0900 GMT in Europe and Wednesday's closing prices in New York. The table lists the target company, the bidder, the value of the primary bid and the spread, which is the difference bween where the stock is trading and the value of the deal. A figure in brackets indicates the target company's shares are trading at a premium to the value of the offer. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spreads watch-Major European and U.S. M&A deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.