NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer SPX Corp said on Wednesday that first-quarter profit more than doubled as strong global infrastructure spending spurred demand for its cooling towers used in power plants and equipment used in oil and gas production. Net profit rose to $61.4 million, or $1.13 per share, from $29.2 million, or 49 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose 37.2 percent to $1.39 billion. SPX said it now expected earnings per share of $6.20 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPX Corp quarterly profit more than doubles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.