AMSTERDAM, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Niche Dutch luxury cars maker Spyker Cars , which bought Sweden's Saab from General Motors Co [GM.UL] earlier this year, has informed stock exchange NYSE Euronext that it has more liabilities than assets. "NYSE Euronext has been informed today by Spyker Cars NV about a negative shareholders' equity position," the stock exchange said in a statement on Wednesday. It added that Spyker Cars management has been in contact with NYSE Euronext and is committed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spyker Cars debts greater than assets - Euronext" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.