STOCKHOLM, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Spyker Cars' chief executive expects a decision in days on whether the company has been successful in a bid to buy Sweden's Saab Automobile from U.S. parent General Motors [GM.UL]. "We expect a decision from GM this week," Spyker CEO Victor Muller was quoted by daily Svenska Dagbladet as saying on Monday. "Given that the deadline is December 31, I really expect they will be in contact soon." Saab, one of Sweden's best-known brands, has been hoping an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spyker CEO expects Saab decision this week-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.