STOCKHOLM, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Spyker Cars NV is set to announce the purchase of Saab from General Motors [GM.UL] and the Swedish government has agreed to guarantee loans for the deal from the European Investment Bank, Swedish television reported on Monday. The Dutch luxury carmaker will present the purchase during a press conference to be held later on Monday, Sverige Television's Rapport said without citing sources. Saab Automobile declined to comment on the report while Swedish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spyker set to announce purchase of Saab-Swedish TV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.