NEW DELHI, July 25 (Reuters) - Tyre-cord maker SRF Ltd on Friday said its board approved capital expenditure worth 1.15 billion rupees. The approval includes a 926.5 million rupees polyester polymerisation chip plant and fluorospeciality facility with a capacity of 400 tonnes per annum at Bhiwadi at an investment of 225 million rupees, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Rakesh Sharma; editing by Sunil Nair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SRF board approves capex of 1.15 bln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.