MUMBAI, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Chemicals and tyre-cord maker SRF Ltd said on Monday it received board approval to invest 6.65 billion rupees for expansion of projects, including setting up of a packaging film plant in South Africa. Earlier in the day, the company said in a public announcement that it received baord approval to buy back up to 2.37 million shares for a total amount not exceeding 900 million rupees. (Reporting by Rajesh Kurup; Editing by Rajesh Pandathil)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SRF gets board OK to invest 6.65 bln rupees for expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.