POLGAHAWELA, Sri Lanka, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Sri Lankan car maker Micro Cars Ltd aims to take advantage of surging interest in stocks to raise about 300 million rupees ($3.1 million) in an initial public offering next year, its officials said on Friday. Sri Lankan companies are flocking to the Colombo market , which is trading at nine-year highs after the government and Tamil Tiger rebels agreed to a truce in a 20-year ethnic war last year. Micro Cars is owned by Transmec Ltd, the agent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sri Lanka's Micro Cars plans IPO next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642