SINGAPORE, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Shares of Thailand's Sri Trang Agro-Industry , the world's biggest rubber producer and exporter, opened below their issue price on their Singapore debut on Monday. Around 0100 GMT, Sri Trang was traded at S$ 1.17, which is roughly equal to 28 baht . The shares opened at S$1.15 or about 4.2 percent below the Singapore issue price. Sri Trang, also listed in Bangkok , last week sold 280 million shares in its Singapore IPO at S$1.20 each, raising S$336 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sri Trang opens 4.2 pct lower in Singapore debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642