SEOUL, June 30 (Reuters) - Creditors of Ssangyong Motor Co plan to pick a preferred bidder for the sale of the Korean car maker and sign a binding preliminary pact next month, a bank official said on Wednesday. China's Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp and three other foreign investors have submitted bids for the acquisition of Ssangyong Motor , Chun Hyung-jin, a Chohung Bank official in charge of the deal, told Reuters. "We are in the process of reviewing proposals from four bidders, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong creditors to pick top bidder next month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.