SEOUL, May 20 (Reuters) - South Korean sport utility vehicle (SUV) maker Ssangyong Motor Co said on Tuesday it planned to cut its SUV production as record-breaking oil prices have hit sales of the gas-guzzlers. Earlier, Ssangyong, owned by China's SAIC Motor Corp , said the maker of the Rexton SUV (sports utility vehicle) was in talks with unionised workers on how it can can scale back its SUV output. Ssangyong and its union has agreed to switch production from the current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Motor to cut SUV production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642