SEOUL, July 31 (Reuters) - South Korea's Ssangyong Motor Co posted a preliminary operating profit of 139.7 billion won ($118.6 million) for the first half, up 65 percent from a year ago, the Financial Supervisory Service said on Wednesday. It posted 84.7 billion won in operating profit, or earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT), in the year-earlier period. Sales at the sport utility vehicle (SUV) maker, which creditors rescued from collapse last year, were 1.7 trillion won, up from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Motor H1 operating profit up 65 pct-FSS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.