SEOUL, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co , in which India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is a majority shareholder, said on Wednesday that it planned to invest 295.8 billion won ($263.05 million) to develop premium small crossover utility vehicles (CUVs). The South Korean carmaker said in a regulatory filing that it expected the new models to help create new demand and expand sales, without elaborating. ($1 = 1124.5000 Korean won) (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Motor says to invest $263 mln in new vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.