SEOUL, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co , a South Korean sport utility vehicle (SUV) maker, said on Tuesday total sales in September rose 6.1 percent to 11,322 units from a year earlier. The automaker attributed its latest performance to continued demand for SUVs, including the Rexton, despite the government's scrapping of tax cuts at the end of August on purchases of automobiles and luxury products in order to boost consumption. Ssangyong, 1.2 percent owned by U.S.-German automaker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Motor Sept sales up 6.1 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642