ANCASTER, ON, Jan.16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Stackpole International ("the Company") today announced that it has issued US$ 22,500,000 principal amount of 7.75% Senior Secured Notes due 2021 (the "New Notes"). The Company previously issued US$ 360,000,000 principal amount of...
- Aleris International, Inc. Announces Launch of Add-On Senior Secured Notes Offering
- AK Steel Announces Pricing of $30 Million Add-On Offering of Senior Secured Notes
- Tower International Announces Cash Tender Offer for up to $275,992,000 for Outstanding 10.625% Senior Secured Notes due 2017
- Tower International Announces New Credit Facility and Completion of Cash Tender Offer for $275,992,000 of Outstanding 10.625% Senior Secured Notes due 2017
- Automotores Gildemeister S.A. Announces Offer to Exchange our Existing Unsecured Notes for New Senior Secured Notes, New Preferred Stock and Warrants; Announces Commitment of More than 70% of Aggregate Principal Amount of Existing Unsecured Notes to