ANCASTER, ON, Jan.16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Stackpole International ("the Company") today announced that it has issued US$ 22,500,000 principal amount of 7.75% Senior Secured Notes due 2021 (the "New Notes"). The Company previously issued US$ 360,000,000 principal amount of...
- AK Steel Announces Pricing of $30 Million Add-On Offering of Senior Secured Notes
- Tower International Announces New Credit Facility and Completion of Cash Tender Offer for $275,992,000 of Outstanding 10.625% Senior Secured Notes due 2017
- Tower International Announces Cash Tender Offer for up to $275,992,000 for Outstanding 10.625% Senior Secured Notes due 2017
- Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Announces Closing of Offering of $400.0 million of 6.0% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2024 and Amendment of Senior Secured Credit Facility
- Solera Holdings, Inc. Announces Pricing of an additional $510 million aggregate principal amount of its 6.000% Senior Notes due 2021 and $340 million aggregate principal amount of 6.125% Senior Notes due 2023 in a Private Offering