SINGAPORE, July 23 (Reuters) - Stamford Tyres Corp Ltd , a distributor of tyres and wheels, said on Wednesday it planned a two-for-five share split to improve the liquidity of its shares and expand its shareholder base. Stamford Tyres, which has a distribution network in more than 30 countries, recently reported that its net profit for the year ended April 30 nearly tripled to S$8.2 million ($4.66 million) from S$2.8 million in the same period a year earlier. Under the proposal, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stamford Tyres plans two-for-five share split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642