LONDON, Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Minor Metals Trade Association said on Friday, Standard Bank had applied for membership of the industry body. Standard Bank is involved in trading and financing base metals, cobalt and molybdenum. (Reporting by Michael Taylor; editing by Sue Thomas)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Standard Bank applies for MMTA membership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.