CHICAGO, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Standard Motor Products Inc. , a maker and distributor of replacement auto parts, on Thursday said it has paid $26.4 million to buy back stock and prepay an unsecured promissory note from Dana Corp. Standard Motor said it bought back nearly 1.38 million shares of its own stock, about 7 percent of its outstanding shares, and prepaid a promissory note of $15.125 million principal plus interest at a discount. It expects the transaction to add slightly to 2006 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Standard Motor buys back shares, prepays note" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642