NEW YORK, May 27 (Reuters) - Standard Parking Corp., a parking facilities operator at airports and shopping centers, priced its initial public offering on Thursday at $11.50 per share. The Chicago-based company is offering 4.5 million shares and will trade on Nasdaq under the symbol of STAN.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Standard Parking prices at $11.50 a share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642