April 28 (Reuters) - STANLEY ELECTRIC CO LTD CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2010 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 248.08 238.89 (+3.8 pct) (-15.7 pct) Operating 29.90 24.34 (+22.9 pct) (+4.0 pct) Recurring 32.58 26.05 (+25.1 pct) (+2.5 pct) Net 17.11 17.13 (-0.1 pct) (+41.2 pct) EPS Y98.95 Y98.25 Diluted EPS Y98.94 Annual div Y26.00 Y25.00 -Q2 div Y13.00 Y12.00 -Q4 div Y13.00 Y13.00 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stanley Electric -2010/11 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.