April 28 (Reuters) - STANLEY ELECTRIC CO LTD PARENT-ONLY FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2010 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 150.46 145.74 (+3.2 pct) (-21.7 pct) Operating 9.77 5.76 (+69.5 pct) (-11.8 pct) Recurring 16.52 12.35 (+33.8 pct) (-33.0 pct) Net 9.73 11.85 (-17.9 pct) (+24.3 pct) EPS Y56.26 Y67.99 Diluted EPS Y56.26 Annual div Y26.00 Y25.00 -Q2 div Y13.00 Y12.00 -Q4 div Y13.00 Y13.00 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stanley Electric -2010/11 parent results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.