Jan 30 (Reuters) - STANLEY ELECTRIC CO LTD CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) Full year to Full year to March 31,2012 March 31,2012 LATEST PREVIOUS FORECAST FORECAST Sales 242.00 250.00 Operating 29.00 31.00 Recurring 30.80 34.00 Net 15.50 17.50 NOTE - Stanley Electric Co Ltd is a major maker of automobile head lamps. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on <6923.TK1>.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stanley Electric -2011/12 group forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.