ZURICH, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Swiss machine tool maker StarragHeckert Holding AG said on Friday earnings, sales, and new orders fell in the first nine months of the year amid tough markets. The firm, which supplies machining centers and manufacturing systems for the aerospace, power generation and car industries among others, said net sales inched down to 122.4 million Swiss francs ($94 million) from 125.8 million a year ago. Hurt by lower margins, earnings before interest, tax, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"StarragHeckert 9-month net down amid tough market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642