MOSCOW, Nov 22 (Reuters) - The head of Russia's state industry body Boris Alyoshin will become the new chairman of Russia's AvtoVAZ, the maker of Lada cars, Moscow business daily Vedomosti said on Tuesday, calling the move "quiet nationalisation". The paper said state representatives would hold a majority of the seats on the company's 12-member board following an election at an extraordinary shareholders' meeting set for Dec. 22. Increased state interest in AvtoVAZ, Russia's top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"State strengthens hold on Russia's AvtoVAZ -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642