DETROIT, March 25 (Reuters) - Steel Dynamics Inc. on Thursday denied that it has breached a contract to deliver steel to General Motors Corp. . Steel Dynamics said that the amount under dispute with GM, which has filed a lawsuit against the steel company, is "not material" and amounts to less than $4 million before taxes. "There is simply no binding contractual obligation on SDI's part to supply GM with the steel it wants at the price it wants to pay," Steel Dynamics President and Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Steel Dynamics denies breaching contract with GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.