FRANKFURT, Jan 21 (Reuters) - German steel entrepreneur Juergen Grossmann is expected to join the supervisory board of Volkswagen in May but it remains to be seen whether he becomes its head in 2007, a supervisory board source at the German automaker said. VW's biggest shareholders, sports-car maker Porsche and the state of Lower Saxony, have agreed on Grossmann, the source, who is familiar with the talks between Porsche and Lower Saxony, told Reuters on Saturday. Grossmann is expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Steel entrepreneur set to join VW sup board-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.