NEW DELHI, March 26 (Reuters) - The outlook for steel prices in the first half of 2007 is good and the market for steel is growing globally, a top official at Nippon Steel Corp. said on Monday. "The first half of this year the outlook is very good for steel prices, surprisingly there is no excess supply from China," Akio Mimura, president and representative director of Nippon Steel told reporters on the sidelines of a steel meeting. "The market is growing globally." Mimura said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Steel prices outlook good in first half 2007-Nippon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.