MUMBAI, Nov 1 (Reuters) - India's Steel Strips Wheels Ltd said on Monday it has entered into a pact with IBAT of Europe to export a minimum of 500,000 steel wheel rims over three years. Supplies will start from Jan 1, 2011, and Steel Strips expects to earn about 7.5 million euros, it said. The exports will cater to the requirement of the European aftermarket for steel wheel rims for passenger cars. (1 euro= 62.13 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Rajesh Pandathil)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Steel Strips in 7.5-mln-euro supply pact with Europe co" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.