NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Steel Technologies Inc. , a steel supplier to the automotive and appliance industries, on Friday said fourth-quarter and year-end results will be higher than expected due to improving margins. The Louisville-based company forecast earnings for the quarter and fiscal year ended Sept. 30, 2003, respectively, in the range of 17 cents to 18 cents per share and 85 to 86 cents a share. Analysts expect the company to earn 10 cents a share for the quarter and 78 cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Steel Tech raises earnings expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642