TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - JFE Holdings Inc, Japan's second-biggest steelmaker, posted a nine-month profit on Thursday and kept its forecast for full-year net income of 35 billion yen ($384.34 million) as the global economic slowdown is keeping a lid on earnings. Net income for the nine months through December came to 21.9 billion yen compared to a loss of 37.3 billion yen in the year-earlier period. Sales rose 1.6 percent to 2.3 trillion yen. The return to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Steelmaker JFE maintains full-year profit forecast of 35 bln yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642