BERLIN, May 28 (Reuters) - German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said on Thursday he got assurances from U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that she would push for U.S. support to find a solution for General Motors Opel unit. "Secretary of State Clinton said that she would approach Treasury Secretary (Timothy) Geithner to get as much American support as possible for this matter," the Foreign Ministry said in a statement after the 30-minute telephone call. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Steinmeier says Clinton vows to help with Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642