VANCOUVER, British Columbia , Nov 22 (Reuters) - The United Steelworkers of America, the union at Stelco Inc. , said on Monday it had provided the insolvent steelmaker with requested assurances on its business with General Motors Inc. , but that it had had no response from the company. "Last week we delivered Chrysler and Ford. Early Monday morning we did exactly what the company wanted with GM, yet Stelco is still unwilling to accept our role in this restructuring process," Bill Ferguson, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stelco not accepting worker assurances on GM-union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642