NEW YORK, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Military truck maker Stewart & Stevenson Services Inc. is in the final stages of an auction to sell the company, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the matter. Potential buyers for the company, which has a market value of nearly $800 million, include Oshkosh Truck Corp. , Textron Inc. and Lockheed Martin Corp. , the Journal reported. It is still possible that the auction won't wrap up with a deal, but the company has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stewart & Stevenson may wrap up auction for co - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642