By Ian Chua and Tara Joseph HONG KONG, April 27 (Reuters) - Exporters to China and Hong Kong retail plays are set to benefit if China revalues its currency, the yuan, which analysts said would boost their earnings and their stock values. Hong Kong's cosmetics chain Sa Sa International Holdings Ltd. and department store owner Lifestyle International are among top picks on bets that Chinese consumers will visit Hong Kong with wallets full of higher-value yuan. Meanwhile, industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stock investors look for bets on yuan revaluation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.