Investec Securities has downgraded its strategy stance on the Industrials to "neutral" from "overweight" saying, from a top down perspective, it would now advise taking profits in the sector. Investec sees four key reasons for its downgrade, including the significant share price out-performance since January 2009, and in many cases, the substantial valuation premia of the stocks relative to their history and the market. The broker says forecasts for Industrials continue to assume a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Investec cuts Industrials to "neutral"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642