Citigroup upgraded Tat Hong Holdings Ltd to "buy" from "sell" and raised its target price to S$1.40 from S$0.64, citing a recovery in equipment sales and rising utilisation levels for the firm's crawler crane division across the region. By 1043 (0243 GMT), Tat Hong shares were up 0.5 percent at S$1.03, slightly outperforming the FT ST Small Cap Index which was 0.1 percent higher. The stock has gained 16.5 percent so far this year. Tat Hong's fourth-quarter net profit nearly tripled to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"STOCKS NEWS SINGAPORE-Citi raises Tat Hong to buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642