Shares in auto parts maker AAPICO Hitech Pcl rose to their highest in more than five years, outperforming the industry and the broader market, thanks to strong prospect of third quarter earnings boosted by its new production lines. AAPICO shares were up 2.6 percent at 19.7 baht, the highest since December 2006. The auto parts subindex rose 1.1 percent while the benchmark SET index gained 0.26 percent. AAPICO has risen 91.2 percent so far in 2012 versus a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"STOCKS NEWS THAILAND-AAPICO Hitech at over 5-year high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642