Shares of auto parts manufacturer Somboon Advance Technology Pcl climbed to their highest in almost two weeks, outperforming the sector, following positive management guidance on second-half sales. Somboon shares were up 0.9 percent at 29.5 baht, having hit 30 baht earlier in the day, versus a 0.27 percent gain of the auto parts subindex. The upbeat industry outlook has sent the stock 41 percent higher so far this year, while the industry subindex is up 43 percent. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"STOCKS NEWS THAILAND-Somboon Advance near 2-week high after sales guidance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.