TOKYO, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd will miss its net profit forecast for 2002 due to an appraisal loss on its shareholdings in Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co , a source at Japan's third-largest tyremaker said on Thursday. Sumitomo will post a group net profit of between 6.0 to 7.0 billion yen for the year to December 2002, missing its August forecast of 8.0 billion yen, a company official told Reuters. "We haven't made this public, but we will be unable to meet our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S'tomo Rubber to miss net profit forecast-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642