LONDON, July 29 (Reuters Life!) - A drunken woman motorist was stopped after her five-year-old daughter banged on the windows of the car and shouted "stop mummy driving", police said on Tuesday. The woman, who has not been named, was found to be four times over the legal drink-drive limit when she was breathalysed in the Falkirk area on Sunday afternoon. It is believed a member of the public intervened after spotting the distressed girl passenger. "This motorist was prevented from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stop drunk mummy from driving child pleads from car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.