DETROIT, April 25 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union on Friday extended a deadline for a strike at a General Motors Corp metal stamping plant in Grand Rapids, Michigan. UAW Local 730 on its website on Friday posted a statement, entitled "strike avoided" that said talks are continuing between negotiators for the union and the U.S. automaker but a settlement had not been reached. "As long as talks continue and progress is made workers will continue to work and the strike will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strike deadline at GM stamping plant extended" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642