MELFI, Italy, April 30 (Reuters) - Striking workers at a Fiat car plant in southern Italy decided on Friday to continue their stoppage, marking the 12th day of a dispute which has brought car production to a virtual standstill throughout the country. The striking workers on Thursday lifted picket lines around the Melfi in order to start talks with management. But a first round of negotiations late on Thursday failed to find a breakthrough and on Friday only 150 people turned up for work ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strike at Fiat plant enters 12th day, no output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642