* General strike in Belgium coincides with EU summit * Rail, air traffic, local transport to be affected * Austerity measures are designed to save 11.3 billion euros By Philip Blenkinsop BRUSSELS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Belgium's first general strike in almost two decades will bring the country to a near halt on Monday in an anti-austerity protest aimed at the government as well as at EU leaders meeting in Brussels. The entire rail network will close, buses and trams will be idled, many schools ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strike to seize up Belgium as EU leaders meet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.