MEFLI, Italy, April 29 (Reuters) - Striking Fiat workers voted on Thursday to lift a blockade of a factory in southern Italy that had virtually halted the company's car production in the country. Members of a union at the Melfi plant voted in favour of ending their obstruction of the factory, a union leader said after a vote outside the gates.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Striking Fiat workers vote to life blockade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.