NEW YORK, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Canadian billionaire Frank Stronach is set to give up control of his real estate company, MI Developments , in a new deal with shareholders, according to people familiar with the matter. Stronach, who holds a controlling voting stake in the company, is prepared to exchange his control of the $800 million real estate development company for some of its horse racing track assets, these people said. The deal which will swap his special voting shares in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stronach set to give up control of real estate firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.