NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc. said on Monday that an 11 percent increase in worldwide car rental revenues helped drive third-quarter net income up 51 percent. The company, which also rents equipment, said net income rose to $162.7 million, or 50 cents per share, from $107.5 million, or 46 cents per share, a year earlier. On an adjusted basis, the company said it earned 65 cents per share. Analysts were expecting the Park Ridge, New Jersey, company to earn 57 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strong car rentals boosts Hertz earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.