By Josie Cox PARIS, Nov 28 (IFR) - European treasurers and bankers said investment-grade corporate debt will likely remain the asset class of choice in 2013 as investors continue to prefer it to bank and sovereign bonds. The corporate bond market will likely remain broadly insulated from the European financial crisis, despite downbeat macroeconomic headlines and ongoing fears over the availability of funding in other asset classes, speakers at a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strong corporate run to hold up in 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642